CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sin City of Labuan

i finally took the effort to blog which can say as a unpredictable thing for me because i wasn't keen bout blogging and doesn't really makes an effort to see others people's blog... anyway, my reason to blog becase i wish to put in every memorable things that happen in my life and share it with others... well, let us start with the 1st blog, The Sin City of Labuan.. for those who didn't know, i'm currently studying and ums-kal(university malaysia sabah kampus antarabangsa labuan).. not a very nice place to be(rules out shopping centres, mamaks, cinemas, and everything that is fun) but me and my frens does have our own way to enjoy ourself... hahaha...

yesterday 15/3 was my housemate+fren+sometimes room-mates+bed-mates=(i don't have privacy)'s birthday... hehehe... well.. kinda like this feeling compare to the days i spent alone in my house back at my hometown... hahaha.. anyway, he name is xiao loong aka small dragon aka "budak kedekut" aka "i'm not that close to you also"... he one of the 4 housemates i got at my hostel... the rest i will introduce later on.. back in the old days, he would spent his birthday alone because he had not so happy+sad+disappointed+angry+heart-breaking event that happened way before i knew him... well, i think this year's celebration meant something unforgetful to him because i heard he wet his pillow with "something"... hehehe... ps:i'm sorry xiao loong, but i had to tell the truth and nothing but the truth... hehehe... cut the crap now..

we start off with friday the 13th, a bad day for the westerner and me(sob sob, rushing japanese homework) where they went out for a "porky" dinner and a dessert+early celebration at Grand Dorsett the 5 star hotel at labuan... Mr.Ricky had spent quite an amount for a cake and orange juice at the luxury place... poor him..

this will be the interesting part... saturday 14/3, we spent the 1st half of the day sleeping and resting for the coming event at night... Venue: Pop-In Time: 11pm-2am... for those who don't know the place, let me introduce it to you... The Sin City of Labuan.. every place had it own's Sin City, and now i'm showing you all to labuan's... hehehe... it's actually a club and we went clubbing that night.. Pop-In is the one of the pub that youngster would go... the rest, is meant for old man... hehehe.. even it can't compare back to west malaysia, but it's a new experience for some of my frens... we drink, dance, and scream whole night... it's a wild night i would call it... maybe we are all stress to to the hectic weeks we had...

and now let me introduce you my gang that night...........

Xiao loong aka "Birthday Boy"


me and mun kiat aka "Ah B"(housemate)
me and nelson aka "Botak"(housemate)


me and ec"Fei Po"

me and sook leng"......" doesn't seem have nick name for her... haha

alvin and wai yen aka "Pat Kong & Pat Poh"

me and jie jie aka "chu jie"



remy aka "Hiao Kong/Papa-san"

me and clarise (hometown senior, she came with her gang)

me, Mr.Ricky, remy and sook leng

well, that's about it.... below are some of the photos of Pop-In






well.. that's almost about clubbing event... after that, we all are hungry+tired+cant go back to hostel because we violated the rules of not going out from 11pm-7am so we went to MCD and have our supper.... even at MCD they also '"ss-ing" taking pic... i wasn't there because i'm anti "ss-ing".. hehe...





and for the ultimate time of all.....
time to present...
the ground-breaking event...
which occured 1st time in malaysia....
a breakthrough of all time...
moment of "rules are meant to be broken"....
and i present to you....

"UNISEX WATER CLOSET"
(ps: this material does not contain adult material nor sexual discrimination and all model are above the age of 18 years old)

*RESERVED COPYRIGHT*
*RESERVED COPYRIGHT*
*this photo is taken for the purpose of comedian act and it's got nothing to do with the living or the dead/ none of the event are truly been carry out*
ps: please do not discriminate/biased/condemmed the work or art............

after that our supper at MCD, we went for sight-seeing at Water Front which is watching the sunrise at approximely 5.45am 14/3..... and more "ss-ing" pic....




thus, sunrised, human are tired, and stomach is calling, so we went for breakfast at opposite Labuan Jetty where we ate Serawak "kam Pua" mee and head back to ums-kal for a good sleep..

*end of another day*

3 comments:

wai yen818 said...

Haha...I'm the 1st who drop comment...so u must remember me ooh...818!!! u so SUI call me pat po...enjoy tht nite???this's the best way 2 enjoy our life in this isolate island... Without us Labuan will bankrupt cox v spend a lot this few day n it boost this island's economy oso...haha...keep bloging...

sECret said...

shit la you~~~~~~~
put my "private" pic on your blog...=.='
after this where should I find my 'face' to go out...
last but not least...i know i'm fat laa...u no need to introduce to the whole world that i'm 'fei po' gua...really kanasai...
anyway...glad that u r having ur own blog now...^^

david santos said...

Brilliant work. Fantastic photos and excellent picturs. Happy day!!!