CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fallen Angel....


angel of mine,
angel that looks after me for all this years,
angel which grants all my wishes,
have you fallen after a struggle of survival??

they say you are demon,
they say you are setan,
they saw what you done,
they felt the pain that you caused,

for me,
you are just adapting the way of survival,
just protecting your family,
just protecting me....

all this years of misery that you have beared,
all the pain that you felt unvoice,
all the bravery you have to face the difficulties,
has it gone away???

have you fallen, my angel???
for you have ask for my help today...
i'm sorry i couldn't relief your burden,
as i am weak as a human....

you always been so strong,
so independent,
so invinsible,
you makes me small....

Angel who watches over me,
i pray that you will not fall,
you were always my hero,
for being someone who doesn't abandon me....

Angel of mine,
i only can pray for your safety,
Angel of mine,
i only can wish "Father" watches over you,
as you were always be his love's one,
no matter what had you done....

wait for me,
as now i'm weak,
i will grow,
to be the one,

the one who will take care of you,
the one who takes away the burden you have carried,
the one who protect you,

wait for me, my angel,
wait for my return............

May "Father" bless both of us.....

i will not forget what you had done for me,
scacrifices you makes,
blood that you spilt,
and opportunity that you turns away........

take care my angel.............

0 comments: